=^.^=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=^.^=

Cat.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Sun 16 May 2021, 6:54 pm
Top posters
Lycan~
When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_vote_lcapWhen you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_voting_barWhen you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_vote_rcap 
your face
When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_vote_lcapWhen you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_voting_barWhen you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_vote_rcap 
SamWow
Kittynips
Mellow Yellow♪
Ghost Twins, 'causeweDIED
Nonny~~*
Crystal Rose
Holly
~*~Krys~*~
Poll
Have you joined yet?
OH YEA!
When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_vote_lcap50%When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Er...no...
When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_vote_lcap0%When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
...What's facebook?
When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_vote_lcap25%When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No. And I Don't plan on it
When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_vote_lcap25%When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I don't have a facebook. (THEN MAKE ONE)
When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_vote_lcap0%When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Latest topics
» THIS IS MY CAT
When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Mon 09 Jun 2014, 4:05 am

» "The Hon Situation"
When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Mon 09 Jun 2014, 3:43 am

» D'oh!
When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Sun 12 Jun 2011, 6:34 pm

» What's going to happen to Ara.
When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Tue 24 Nov 2009, 2:18 am

» SEX @____________________@
When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Mon 05 Oct 2009, 6:52 pm

» WTFH
When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Mon 05 Oct 2009, 6:50 pm

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGED LINKS.
When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeby Mellow Yellow♪ Wed 30 Sep 2009, 6:44 pm

» BAHAHAH!! @_@ WATCH!!!
When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeby Mellow Yellow♪ Wed 30 Sep 2009, 6:43 pm

» Clickkkkyy link!
When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Sat 26 Sep 2009, 1:57 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box?

Go down 
+2
Kittynips
SamWow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SamWow
Cat.
SamWow

When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? Empty
PostSubject: When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box?   When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 12:13 pm

*noms on smarties*

According to my "Full of Knowledge" Smartie box......Shrimp have hearts on their heads....EW

and also "your good health comes from a balanced diet. Proper Nutrition and physical activity" ....Irnonic it says that on a box of smarties xD !

(random.....felt the need to share)
Smarties are..." a Candy Coated Milk Chocolate" <--yupp the box actually states the obvious....whats next "Many colours" xD DUR

Per 1 box. (50 g)
Calories....230
Fat....7.0g
Cholestoral...5mg
Sodium...25 mg
Carbs....40g <--DAYUM
Fibre ....2g
SUgar 37g

Well then......why did I go to school if all the kNowledge I need is right here on my handy dandy Smartie Box !

**is thinking about making a "youtube commercial" about this xD**

**is loling...ya'll must tihnk im SO BORED hahahaha**

OH a Green one ! ^.^

Nestle SMARTIES- Contact us www.nestle.ca if you have anyproblems
"MR. NESTLE MAN.....I GOT A RED SMARTIE STUCK UP MY NOSE"

So tell me...When you eat your Smarties...DO YOU EAT THE RED ONES LAST? Do you suck them very slowly or chew them very fast? This candy Coated Chocolate, I can eat them up so fast...so tell me..when you eat your smarties...DO YOU EAT THE RED ONES LAST *sings*

hmmm.....
Milk Chocolate(sugar , modified Milk ingredients, cocoa butter, unsweeted chocolate, Lactose, Soya Lecthin<--Im naming my Kid that ! SOYA LECTHIN, Polyflycerol polyrycinoleate....(say that 10 times fast), Artifical Flavour) Sugar, Wheat flour, Modified corn starch, Carnauba was, and COlour !
-----That my friends is what you eat...when you eat your smarties !
Back to top Go down
http://epci-win.niceboard.net
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box?   When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 5:01 pm

i thought smarties were those sour tart things that u suck on and teachers give u for being smart (or dums dums) and u get on halloween that taste like sour chalk?
Back to top Go down
Lycan~
Cat.
Lycan~

PostSubject: Re: When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box?   When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 5:17 pm

Trinity wrote:
i thought smarties were those sour tart things that u suck on and teachers give u for being smart (or dums dums) and u get on halloween that taste like sour chalk?

Thats what I thought as well.
Maybe there a different type of candy in Canada...
Back to top Go down
SamWow
Cat.
SamWow

PostSubject: Re: When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box?   When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 5:46 pm

*Shocked*
OMG YOU AMERICAN PEOPLE DONT GET SMARTIES !!!

When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? Smarties

BEST CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLD.......what the hell do you put in your Mcflurry from Mcdonalds then !? !? !??

Hmmmmmmm I pitty you all ! lOL

WATCH THIS and DROOL OVER THE SMARTIE YUMNESS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSkP5QbzZW4
Back to top Go down
Lycan~
Cat.
Lycan~

PostSubject: Re: When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box?   When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 5:52 pm

Nope, Never heard of them.
We put M&M's and Oreo in our Mcflurrys xDD
Back to top Go down
SamWow
Cat.
SamWow

PostSubject: Re: When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box?   When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 5:54 pm

BORING ! I've tried those...Smarties is the best one ! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Lycan~
Cat.
Lycan~

PostSubject: Re: When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box?   When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 5:56 pm

I don't go to Mcdonalds much anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box?   When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 7:20 am

MCcdonalds is gross.
Back to top Go down
Kima~
Cat.
Kima~

PostSubject: Re: When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box?   When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 1:03 pm

When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? Smarties

Them's smarties in America!
Back to top Go down
Lycan~
Cat.
Lycan~

PostSubject: Re: When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box?   When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 3:43 pm

*Points to IV's picture*

Yes those are OUR smarties.
Waay different from yalls.

Last edited by Chey☮♥:) on Wed 27 May 2009, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause I fucked up a word. Duh..)
Back to top Go down
your face
Cat.
your face

PostSubject: Re: When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box?   When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 6:45 pm

yes that is what smarties look like
did u know that u could smoke a smartie???
Back to top Go down
Mellow Yellow♪
Cat.
Mellow Yellow♪

PostSubject: Re: When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box?   When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 12:13 am

bahahahaha jenny's a douche-y goat!!! ahahahahaha and no you cant smoke a smartie! ya can smoke a ham though..

i want smarties now.. not the weird canadian kind!
>.>
<.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box?   When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When you eat your Smarties....Do you read the box?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=^.^= :: Cat. :: Cat.-
Jump to: