=^.^=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=^.^=

Cat.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Sun 16 May 2021, 6:54 pm
Top posters
Lycan~
"The Hon Situation" I_vote_lcap"The Hon Situation" I_voting_bar"The Hon Situation" I_vote_rcap 
your face
"The Hon Situation" I_vote_lcap"The Hon Situation" I_voting_bar"The Hon Situation" I_vote_rcap 
SamWow
Kittynips
Mellow Yellow♪
Ghost Twins, 'causeweDIED
Nonny~~*
Crystal Rose
Holly
~*~Krys~*~
Poll
Have you joined yet?
OH YEA!
"The Hon Situation" I_vote_lcap50%"The Hon Situation" I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Er...no...
"The Hon Situation" I_vote_lcap0%"The Hon Situation" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
...What's facebook?
"The Hon Situation" I_vote_lcap25%"The Hon Situation" I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No. And I Don't plan on it
"The Hon Situation" I_vote_lcap25%"The Hon Situation" I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I don't have a facebook. (THEN MAKE ONE)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Latest topics
» THIS IS MY CAT
"The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Mon 09 Jun 2014, 4:05 am

» "The Hon Situation"
"The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Mon 09 Jun 2014, 3:43 am

» D'oh!
"The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Sun 12 Jun 2011, 6:34 pm

» What's going to happen to Ara.
"The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Tue 24 Nov 2009, 2:18 am

» SEX @____________________@
"The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Mon 05 Oct 2009, 6:52 pm

» WTFH
"The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Mon 05 Oct 2009, 6:50 pm

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGED LINKS.
"The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeby Mellow Yellow♪ Wed 30 Sep 2009, 6:44 pm

» BAHAHAH!! @_@ WATCH!!!
"The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeby Mellow Yellow♪ Wed 30 Sep 2009, 6:43 pm

» Clickkkkyy link!
"The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Sat 26 Sep 2009, 1:57 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"The Hon Situation"

Go down 
+5
Dylanium
Mellow Yellow♪
SamWow
Kittynips
Nonny~~*
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should Patrick be the new picture for "Dylan?"
Yes
"The Hon Situation" I_vote_lcap33%"The Hon Situation" I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Who is patrick? (Ask Sami!)
 0% [ 0 ]
Who is Dylan? (*facepalm*)
"The Hon Situation" I_vote_lcap67%"The Hon Situation" I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

"The Hon Situation" Empty
PostSubject: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 6:52 pm

Basically.....HON IS A BITCH!

Lmao....we always lose the chatbox coz our "group" on epci win are AWESOMENESS

Hon cannot cope with our AWESOMENESS and alot of bad things happen xD

The Chatbox is gone again..Aras been chatbox banned alot due to "Controlling the site" and obsessive "Reborn talk"

I on the other hand got IP banned xD for "Being annoying, innapropriate and rude" apparently people complained about my names ~ HairyVajayjay, Suck_My_Schlong, Orgyella, Horniee666 ETC and also awesome Hoe Fairy pics ^.^

Ara and Chey got warnings about "Encouraging my behaviour"

SO NOW IT'S TIME FOR PAYBACK! MOOHAHAHAH!

Let plan DYLAN ~ Getting Nonny back on Hon commence ;D

Any other ideas or shit?.........hehe *lower male organ.*.....*Lick my penis* *free blow jobs for everyone*
Back to top Go down
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 7:22 pm

I like the idea~~~

Goodluck with your IP adress.. Hmmmmm..........

I think me and rose need to play another game of tic tac toe ;D
Back to top Go down
SamWow
Cat.
SamWow

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 2:51 am

Clever...but is this not what Brittaney did to us--with Liam?

and I would suggest using someones brothers picture....or something....some random guy from the internet is a bit of a creepy theft rofl.
Back to top Go down
http://epci-win.niceboard.net
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 5:34 am

OMG SAMI.

TAKE A PIC OF ..patrick?

he's a hottie.
Back to top Go down
Mellow Yellow♪
Cat.
Mellow Yellow♪

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 7:54 am

Cheesy Puffs?!

^^^^^^^^^ click it!!!

BAHAHAHAHA FUNNIEST SHIT!!! oh mean just read it! They actually thought Nonny was being serious!! Oh and chey and I get blamed on page 2 when it was all NEY'S IDEA!!!! D<

Lol, still.. BEST. THREAD/TOPIC. EVER.

edit: oh and i added a comment in there about --screw stark, heath and erik! I want, hibari, yamamoto and gokudera to come over instead~ Wink Kinky---

it was deleted!!! LOL so i think HoN is now OFFICIALLY!!! anti-reborn!! >D which means when the chat comes back up........

BOMBARDMENT: REBORN JYUUDAIME REBORN KYOKUGEN REBORN KAMIKOKOSUYA♥️ REBORN CIAOSSU REBORN!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA >DDDDD

-_- i need to sleep....>.>U
Back to top Go down
SamWow
Cat.
SamWow

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 2:29 pm

hmmm, He's kinda all the way in Winnipeg xD unless u wanna wait 6 days till i get home >.> ?
Back to top Go down
http://epci-win.niceboard.net
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 3:04 pm

Ask nonny!! Very Happy

Lol I'll make it a poll.

*Edits nonny's post*
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 3:20 pm

How dare ye edit meine post!

Hahaha i need to see this Patrick >.>

MY CHEESY PUFF TOPIC IS STILL THERE ?? YAYYYY
Back to top Go down
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 3:33 pm

look on sami's youtube video about her making muffins.

he's in there..
Back to top Go down
Dylanium
Cat.
Dylanium

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 7:23 pm

I Voted....Who's Dylan? *Facepalm* ....were we talking bout me? -.-
Back to top Go down
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 4:25 pm

LOL
Nice one.

ohohoh look at this~

"The Hon Situation" 24o3h2h
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 1:13 pm

GAH GAH GAH GAH GAH GAH GAH GAH GAH

I Clicked on the Cheesy Puffs link outta curiosity riteee?! and IT LET ME ON THE SITE :O

I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned. I'm Unbanned.

Hehehehehe...ima start my mischeive subtly tho >.>

SOON THOSE ASSHOLES WILL WISH THEY NEVER UNBANNED ME RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 9:12 pm

I made a Nonny account to avoid suspition of Dylan...and just to make sure the Nonny account is not deleted or banned immediately i sent Kana this xD......

Suspect I'm sorry i caused you loadsa trouble when the site was going thru aloada crap.
Suspect I'm sorry i made a Topic called 'Cheesy Puffs?' and convinced people it was the new title of Tempted.
Suspect I'm sorry i made lotsa topics with rude words as the titles xD ((i nearly wrote...like PENIS))
Suspect I'm sorry i dissed the designs the Admins were choosing.
Suspect I'm sorry i used swear words and rude words in my names.
Suspect I'm sorry i used naked cartoons as my avatars. I'm sorry i was really rude to most of the admins.

((I brought up all that shit i did xD ^))

And most of all, i'm sorry you ended up IP Banning me.

I
don't know if you meant to unban me...but Jenny thinks it was to do
with site changing...anyways, if you can find it in your heart to
forgive me for one day of stupid messing about...can i keep this
account? (: ((SARCASM MUCHH?))

Ahaa i have no idea when you get this post so i might copy & paste it into a pm ^.^ <--just to make sure she got it

Oh and Jake...it was totally you on the Kana account when i got banned coz we were talking on the Chatbox Embarassed so if it really was you...you're in my bad books beeatch >.>

"The Hon Situation" Grusskarte_sorry
LOL AT THIS PICTURE XD...yeah i sent this to her xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also the link to: My Introduction Post
Back to top Go down
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 10:36 pm

first... um..nonners? Yea if u made a nonny and dylan account then can see the ip adress is the same. jsut saying.. >.>

nice pm btw.
Back to top Go down
Mellow Yellow♪
Cat.
Mellow Yellow♪

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 5:13 am

nahh.. they still havent noticed... *coughcough* I doubt they even check the IPs. They're retarded like that. xDD

"Oh and Jake...it was totally you on the Kana account when i got banned coz we were talking on the Chatbox Embarassed so if it really was you...you're in my bad books beeatch"

BAHAHAHAHAHA I loved the entire thing!! *dies laughing*
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 4:20 pm

Yeah well my Nonny account got banned anyway...they hate me ^.^

WATCH MY VIDEO :DDDDDDDD

Back to top Go down
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 4:34 pm

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 4:35 pm

Oooohh whats sad?
Back to top Go down
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 10:59 pm

u got banned again?
Back to top Go down
Dylanium
Cat.
Dylanium

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 7:49 pm

My Pissy letter about Jenny to Raschel....hopefully this will get her in trouble xDDD

Dearest Raschel,

I am concerned by one of your admins, Jenny. After she overreacted to a title of a song I mentioned in the Chatbox, inwhich i was banned and then it was taken away, she has treated me differently. I went onto my Intro to find that Jenny had locked it with this reason:

~Jenny~ wrote:
ok ya'll have welcomed the boy if u need 2 talk 2 him Pm him
enough with the spam

this topic is locked

If you looked at my Intro topic you would obviously see that it wasn't all spam, it was mainly intros from people. I then recieved a few Welcome PMs...surely my intro should be open for them to be in there cause i'm still getting intros and it's spamming my PM box -.-

But what really annoyed me was her rude comment about my picture...

~Jenny~ wrote:
oh & P.S. Dlyan a few months ago I found ur pic on photo bucket & have used it on many RPs
just thought I'd let u know

She really did not have to say that apart from to be spiteful towards me...which i kinda think is quite close to bullying.

To be honest she is making me upset... I thought the Admins & Mods are supposed too set examples but she is being completely out of order.

Sorry for this essay but im getting sick of her being annoying and my intro was the last straw. I hope you can do something about it... (:

Many Thanks and Lotsa Love,

~Dylan

Lmaoooo I was all polite, proper, flirty and suck up ^.^
Back to top Go down
Cat.

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:01 pm

JKSDLJFSDK. I HIT PLAY ON THAT VIDEO. AND THEN. WE SANG.

Gods I love that song.

YEAH, WE'RE THAT LAME THAT WE KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO A SONG IN SWEDISH.
Back to top Go down
http://r18048.ovh.net/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=15110&sid=e9c
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 11:31 pm

DID IT WORK?!?!!?!?!
Back to top Go down
your face
Cat.
your face

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 2:22 am

o.0
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009, 8:22 pm

I think Jenny should GTFO (:
Back to top Go down
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 10:26 pm

Agreeed! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Hon Situation"
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=^.^= :: Cat. :: Cat.-
Jump to: