=^.^=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=^.^=

Cat.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Sun 16 May 2021, 6:54 pm
Top posters
Lycan~
"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_voting_bar"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
your face
"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_voting_bar"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SamWow
Kittynips
Mellow Yellow♪
Ghost Twins, 'causeweDIED
Nonny~~*
Crystal Rose
Holly
~*~Krys~*~
Poll
Have you joined yet?
OH YEA!
"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Er...no...
"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
...What's facebook?
"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No. And I Don't plan on it
"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I don't have a facebook. (THEN MAKE ONE)
"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Latest topics
» THIS IS MY CAT
"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Mon 09 Jun 2014, 4:05 am

» "The Hon Situation"
"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Mon 09 Jun 2014, 3:43 am

» D'oh!
"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Sun 12 Jun 2011, 6:34 pm

» What's going to happen to Ara.
"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Tue 24 Nov 2009, 2:18 am

» SEX @____________________@
"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Mon 05 Oct 2009, 6:52 pm

» WTFH
"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Mon 05 Oct 2009, 6:50 pm

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGED LINKS.
"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mellow Yellow♪ Wed 30 Sep 2009, 6:44 pm

» BAHAHAH!! @_@ WATCH!!!
"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mellow Yellow♪ Wed 30 Sep 2009, 6:43 pm

» Clickkkkyy link!
"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Sat 26 Sep 2009, 1:57 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"The Hon Situation"

Go down 
+5
Dylanium
Mellow Yellow♪
SamWow
Kittynips
Nonny~~*
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should Patrick be the new picture for "Dylan?"
Yes
"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Who is patrick? (Ask Sami!)
 0% [ 0 ]
Who is Dylan? (*facepalm*)
"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
SamWow
Cat.
SamWow

"The Hon Situation" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 9:22 am

fasho ;D
Back to top Go down
http://epci-win.niceboard.net
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 1:56 am

fasho?
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 12:12 pm

For sure...
Back to top Go down
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 11:42 pm

i know -.-
it was suppsoed to be like
Fa sho ;D
Fa sho?
Fa sho!
Fa sho ^^

lol.
Back to top Go down
Hi

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 7:45 pm

WTF is wrong with you dumbass bitchs
Is that all you do all day is bitch? Maybe you need lives.
No erase that maybe.
You DO need lives
Espeacially you Nonny
Stupid hoe
Back to top Go down
Mellow Yellow♪
Cat.
Mellow Yellow♪

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 7:53 pm

JENNY GET THE F.U.C.K OFF OUR SITE YOU STUPID COW!! DON'T YOU DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN BITCH ON WHAT WE'RE DOING? STAY THE F.U.C.K OFF JENNY AND BUY YOURSELF A LIFE. MAYBE ONE THAT INVOLVES LESS FOOD.

Last edited by Freddy K♥ on Fri 09 Oct 2009, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
u.no.u.luv.mals
Cat.

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 7:54 pm

ik u allready like hate me so idc what u think about me saying to this

Ok listen up. I have been treated unfairly ever since ive gotten ungrounded. none of you follow the chatbox rules when i am on and most of u are admins or mods and are supposedly making a good example for the other users. when i am online, i am yelled at for being annoying but really, im just having fun. some tell me to go away while others ban me for no reason at all. I don't like your attitude about HON because thats how you all came to know eachother. whithout the HON site, none of u would have met and none of this would have happened. Respect the HON site or don't go on at all. only my REAL friends r on HON and youguys just think im an annoying little bitch who doesnt really matter to this site so im done with your drama. b4, youguys all treated me equal to you and then i got grounded and i was treated totally different.
Back to top Go down
u.no.u.luv.mals
Cat.

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 7:58 pm

Freddy K♥ wrote:
JENNY GET THE F.U.C.K OFF OUR SITE YOU STUPID COW!! DON'T YOU DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN BITCH ON WHAT WE'RE DOING? STAY THE F.U.C.K OFF JENNY AND BUY YOURSELF A LIFE. MAYBE ONE THAT INVOLVES LESS FOOD.

ok for one, DONT BITCH AT JENNY!!!! and two, JENNY DIDNT SAY ANY OF THAT! IT WASNT ME EITHER! IF YOU BITCHES WANNA GO OFF ASSUMING THAT JENNY IS SAYING STUFF LIKE THAT THEN UR WRONG! BITCH ABOUT URSELF
Back to top Go down
Hi

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 7:59 pm

This isnt Jenny
Ur fucking ret**** (i dislike this word....~Trin)
This is Tia you f*cking HOMO
Say whatever the *fook* you want to about me
I dont care
You dont know what i look like
You dont know who I am
Say what you want.
Nonny knows who I am....or should I say DYLAN?
Stupid f*cking b*tch
Go and get your information straight before you say something stupid
Back to top Go down
Mellow Yellow♪
Cat.
Mellow Yellow♪

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 8:07 pm

LMAO!! You're the stupid lame "I have psychic powers" one right? Ahahahaha!!! Personally, I don't care who you are. What you look like. And I am saying what I want~ ^.^ Like you could stop me.

Stop with your crybabying and get a life. Seriously, Dylan had all of you wanting his imaginary penis and now that y'all found out it was gone. It's all--AHH I HATE YOU *INSULT INSULT*

So, maybeeee, you should go back to your HoN site and read the minds of those who give a flying frick~.

Oh and a little advice. We don't use "homo" around here. It's not very nice and T.a.r.o.t wouldn't like that either.

And Malia. Shut up. Things never changed. We just stopped caring about being nice to you. And everyone else we found annoying.
Back to top Go down
Hi

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 8:13 pm

No Im not the "I have pshychic powers" One
lol
I think that was Spencer actually
And No I never wanted Nonnies *lower male organ.*
I have my own boyfriend for that
And Im sorry to T.a.r.o.t for saying Homo
Happy?
But Im pissed that ur going off on Jenny for nothing.
Shes not a cow you stupid *lower female organ*
And next time you decided to infiltrate OUR SITE dont post it somewhere!!
Cuz that got ALOT of people banned
And now I dont know what else to say so Im just going to type cuz I feel like annoying you
Back to top Go down
SamWow
Cat.
SamWow

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 11:23 pm

Do you think we really care about being banned from HON?
ROFL
We have made so many fucking fake accounts on that forum its hilarious
and you dont catch ANY OF THEM until we tell you.
You still don't know about some of them.
So I would be careful when you talk in your chatbox and around the forum.
Back to top Go down
Mellow Yellow♪
Cat.
Mellow Yellow♪

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 11:28 pm

Riiiiight~. If none of you wanted Dylan's penis then this wouldn't have gotten all--AHH BAN WAR AHH--

Lol and I'll bet your boyfriend is happy to share his penis.

I'm not happy no. Well, I go off on Jenny a lot. And seeing as all of you feel the need to "defend" her when she can do it herself is sad. Just sad. Especially when all of you need to come on to this site and complain about how you obviously don't have any lives. Or know the meaning of a joke.

I can call her a cow all I want. Just like she can call me a bitch and anything else she might call me. I don't care. And I love how you call me names~ They make this little rant of yours all the more personable since they're directed just for me. ^.^

At least you're not as annoying as Malia. You I can handle.
Back to top Go down
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 12:00 am

WHOAH. WOAH. WHOAAH..

Dude for one, Dylan didn't really inflitrate HoN, we could NEVER infliatrate it. EVER. Too big for us.
Most of us are admins/mods cause we're the only ones who get on.
And you don't need to bitch us out?
We didn't do anything....
Btw please please pelase dont say the R word.

And you might like jenny, but we dont. She was rude to us. For no reason. kinda like your doing.
Theres no need to yell at us for no reason.... -.-

btw i said all this in a laughing manner, no yellnig inteded thanks~

Very Happy

~Trin
Back to top Go down
Hi

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 12:25 am

Okay Ill post to all three of you. Sami first (:

Sami your a stupid ho and I dont care what you say and I hope you DO get banned. And Ill let the admins know to watch out for IP adresses now.
Smooth

Ara
I dont even know you. In fact I dont any of you.
But the way you cuss out people YOU dont know
Its amazing. Really
I look up to ur bitch out skills

Malia is anoying. I know it
everyong knows it
But do we ignore her? And tell it too her face
Nope.
We deal with it and speak about it behind her back
Because we HAVE CLASS

And Jennys gone off on all of us.
WE GET OVER IT!!

And just for the record. Hes more then happy to share his penis >.>

Dracula

Ur the only one that has TRIED to reason with anyone of us so Ill be nice
I was semi-nice to the others....
And DYLAN did kind of actually.
He made alot of us lall nervous
Cuz we dont know WHOS who now.

And I was rude at first because I pissed off. Now Im not...as much.
Jenny like I said
Shes done it to all of us. Sometimes for mo reason
Other times she HAS a reason

Umm...I wont say the R word any more
No H word and no R word. Got it.
Back to top Go down
SamWow
Cat.
SamWow

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 12:26 am

ROFL yeah cause its not hard to use another computer!
LMAO
Its not like I have 3 of them in my house or anything, Dumb bitch -.-
Back to top Go down
SamWow
Cat.
SamWow

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 12:28 am

"Ara
I dont even know you. In fact I dont any of you.
But the way you cuss out people YOU dont know
Its amazing. Really"

AND ROFLMAO
you just turned your own insult back at you.
You just said you DONT know Ara, and you're cussing her out. LOL
Thats a fail.
Back to top Go down
Hi

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 12:30 am

Lol Epic Fail.....

Dont call me a dumb bitch you stupid whore
Im being nice right now. keep it whil it lasts
Back to top Go down
SamWow
Cat.
SamWow

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 12:32 am

I'll call you a bitch if I want.

and I'm really scared...You know Cyber words can hurt me and all. HAH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 7:16 pm

I KNOW i get talked about behind my back about my annoyingness and that doesnt bother me because when i AM around i feel like i am liked. I don't care how annoying you think i am as long as you don't say it to my face!
Back to top Go down
SamWow
Cat.
SamWow

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 10:30 pm

lol thats kinda pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Hi

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 12:46 am

UR pathetic you stupid whore.
Now shut the *fook* up about everything
And get the *fook* off OUR site and maybe well get off yours
Back to top Go down
Mellow Yellow♪
Cat.
Mellow Yellow♪

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 1:52 am

... Why are you still here?! >.>
Back to top Go down
SamWow
Cat.
SamWow

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 8:44 pm

Lol, no.
I like you on here, You commenting just makes my day ^^
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 5:04 pm

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST FUCKING THING I'VE READ SINCE I READ THE HON CHATBOX...yesterday >.>

Pshh HEY TIA ITS NONNY (L) Lets catch up~! xD MySpace me fer sure Wink

Anyways~ SHUT THE *fook* UP.

You got owned because
I DID infiltrate HON as a dewd~
I DID make all ur lives living hell
I DID mess up about 50 RPs
I DID piss everyone off
I DID make false friendships

AND it was the most amusing thing i have ever done...and last week i covered a teachers car in sticky notes with my friends...PISSING YOU GUYS OFF STILL TRUMPS THAT ~:O

Yeaaaaaaaaaah Malia is reaaaaally annoying.

JENNY ~ Gets upset about EVERY-fooking-THING (FatMoFo)

Spencer & Vi ~ Areee strange but funnily enough i LIKE Vi alot...and you Mother Fuckers mentally scared her by TELLING HER DYLAN WAS FAKE instead of talking it over with me so I could brake it to her gentally like i planned 'cause i never meant to get a girlfriend anyways~ SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH BITCHES

Andd chyaaa Sami just told you we have lotsa accounts.....pssshh half of your 'TRUE FRIENDS' are us i'm afraid SUCK ON THAT

Word of Advice: Trust No-one. (Because it's probs me Smile + you do know Ara, Tia, pahaha she may be any one of your 'friends' Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Hon Situation"
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=^.^= :: Cat. :: Cat.-
Jump to: