=^.^=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=^.^=

Cat.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Sun 16 May 2021, 6:54 pm
Top posters
Lycan~
"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_vote_lcap"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_voting_bar"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
your face
"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_vote_lcap"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_voting_bar"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
SamWow
Kittynips
Mellow Yellow♪
Ghost Twins, 'causeweDIED
Nonny~~*
Crystal Rose
Holly
~*~Krys~*~
Poll
Have you joined yet?
OH YEA!
"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_vote_lcap50%"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Er...no...
"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
...What's facebook?
"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_vote_lcap25%"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No. And I Don't plan on it
"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_vote_lcap25%"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I don't have a facebook. (THEN MAKE ONE)
"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Latest topics
» THIS IS MY CAT
"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Mon 09 Jun 2014, 4:05 am

» "The Hon Situation"
"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Mon 09 Jun 2014, 3:43 am

» D'oh!
"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Sun 12 Jun 2011, 6:34 pm

» What's going to happen to Ara.
"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Tue 24 Nov 2009, 2:18 am

» SEX @____________________@
"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Mon 05 Oct 2009, 6:52 pm

» WTFH
"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Mon 05 Oct 2009, 6:50 pm

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGED LINKS.
"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mellow Yellow♪ Wed 30 Sep 2009, 6:44 pm

» BAHAHAH!! @_@ WATCH!!!
"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mellow Yellow♪ Wed 30 Sep 2009, 6:43 pm

» Clickkkkyy link!
"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Sat 26 Sep 2009, 1:57 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"The Hon Situation"

Go down 
+5
Dylanium
Mellow Yellow♪
SamWow
Kittynips
Nonny~~*
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should Patrick be the new picture for "Dylan?"
Yes
"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Who is patrick? (Ask Sami!)
 0% [ 0 ]
Who is Dylan? (*facepalm*)
"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_vote_lcap67%"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
SamWow
Cat.
SamWow

"The Hon Situation" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 1:13 pm

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN

and at least i'm sexy, you got nothing going for you ;D
Back to top Go down
http://epci-win.niceboard.net
Mellow Yellow♪
Cat.
Mellow Yellow♪

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 1:14 pm

OOOOOOOOOHHHH BUUUUURRRRNNN! *SNAPS FINGERS*
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 3:07 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA

+Ara if I do say so myself those twins were extremely convincing.. ;o

Jenny. If you're gonna come on here and insult us at least could you say something worth me readinggg GAWD.

Seriouslyyyyyyy you piss me off. It's Christmas so go sit by the oven dribbling like a dog until the foods cooked 'kay fatty?

NOW GET THE *fook* OFF OUR SITE. I BEHAVE ON YOURS. YOU BEHAVE ON OURS. ^^

I wrote it in big letters so you could see it through the fat buldging around your eyes. ;D
Back to top Go down
Just Say

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 10:06 pm

Ok ya'll are gettin on my last damn nerve w. your bullshit...No I'm not Jenny or Tia...
Really you'd stoop that low just to have fun? Just don't say things like that. Ever. It just makes you sound stupid. In fact, don't talk at all. It just makes you sound stupid. All of you...esp. Nonny...I mean there are enough people in the world that hate you without you needing to working so hard to get another one...Yes you do have a point...it shouldnt matter if your fat or not...more to love...but still you guys are a bunch of low lifes with no hearts...go die in hell so i can go and kill you yet agin...
~ Just sayin
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 2:38 am

If you're not Tia or Jenny then who the Feck are you? :/

You know enough about me to have a say so who are youuu~?

And dude seriously. Like 5 people on a stupid site hating me is not a lot of people and it's not woth me caring about sooo don't bother threatening me with the whole 'you're hated enough' goooood. Oh Oh I love the 'IN THIS WORLD' lmaooo it's a site not the world :')

And how can you have had enough of us when Jenny came on here? We left you guys alone until she decided to drop us a Merry Christmas message ;o

Now stop wasting my time douche bag.
Back to top Go down
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 12:50 am

*is probably the only one who isnt getting a laugh out of all this, then again i grew up with fighting alla round me and i hate it.*
Back to top Go down
Nonny cb

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 12:54 am

I'm still growing up with fighting all around me :') lmao, this is just an arguement 'kay? <3 ;o
Back to top Go down
Mellow Yellow♪
Cat.
Mellow Yellow♪

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 5:36 am

Funny that no matter how many times I come and read this thread, there is always something more to show how those on HoN, that come on here anon, lack in intelligence.

You want to make a point, do it with checking your grammar first so it at least feels like someone of six years and above is writing. Make your argument something worth even reading. Using "Stupid" over and over again gets old and forces me to think your reading level isn't past that of a 1st grader. Get a dictionary, get a hobby, find something to do with your seemingly pathetic lives and stop trying to win a fight over on this site when it's clear and hopefully very obvious how much HoN is not getting the problems it used to when we went on there and played with our acting skills.

So, if you want to fight, debate, what say you; do it with valid points that do not involve searing someone in the pits of hell because we all know that the only way to do something as absurd as that, is to make believe it. A.k.a, roleplaying it. By all mean, spread your words on how you live a far from reality life, do it if it brings your meek existence a shred of happiness. But do not, by all means, try to pass it off as a threat to those that have an IQ higher than that of goldfish. Actually, even mere fish know better and behave. :/

Continue to spit out your "insults", advocate, for all of HoN and I'll be here sitting back and watching, and somehow refraining from losing precious brain cells to the horrible, acid-oozing, primitive language you seem to only know.

Now, if you read between the lines, you will notice how I've managed to critic your lack of brain cells, how it is clear that your roleplaying=real life is in serious need of a doctors referral and how your childish ways get you no where. Enjoy rereading everything in order to find out those points.

Sincerely,

Rosella.
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jan 2010, 6:01 pm

That was some awesome post up there :') took me ages to read thoughh D: HIGH-FIVE ;o

LOL that post under Trin is from me btw... I didn't know there was a limited characters for the name... I'd written 'Nonny cba to sign in :L' but it came out as 'Nonny cb' Neutral
Back to top Go down
Lycan~
Cat.
Lycan~

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 12:03 pm

Very well put, Rose =D Took me foreverrr to read it, but it was great!

Lol Nonny lamee xD
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 3:36 pm

NSDKIAUHEF WIVH TJRAOWIJPROJV 5YO3I5H VYI3RTGF

I'm so weird it hurts :')

YOU'RE LAME KELL-EEEH
Back to top Go down
Lycan~
Cat.
Lycan~

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 5:25 pm

Mhm! It hurts us too, Shannnnnnon.
And, YOU'RE LAMERERERERER :L
Back to top Go down
Mellow Yellow♪
Cat.
Mellow Yellow♪

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 5:20 am

lol, ttly thought it was short for "nonny chat box"

no joke. ._________.
Back to top Go down
Lycan~
Cat.
Lycan~

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Mar 2010, 1:42 pm

Samee ._.
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 2:15 pm

Me too...
Back to top Go down
Lycan~
Cat.
Lycan~

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 11:28 am

Clearly, we fail then. Dx
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 10:43 pm

At least we're carrying on a conversation from last year.

Everyone else fails because they died! ¬_¬
Back to top Go down
Lycan~
Cat.
Lycan~

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 10:46 pm

Exactly. [x
Annnnd now we don't fail... As much..

They did. ;~;
I swear it's been forever since I've talked to Trin, Rose, the twins..
I talked to Sami like, yesterday. xD
And I talk to Ara every once in a blue moon.. /:
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 5:55 pm

HELLYEAH.

I talk to Ara on facebooook, and you on hon.
And Sami/Trin on msn... but I hardly go on msn these dayss. :'|

Bad Times (n)
Back to top Go down
Lycan~
Cat.
Lycan~

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 7:39 pm

I don't even use my facebook anymore. /:
-.- My muuum freaked and deleted anyone she didn't know.
She's stupid.

But I get on MSN a lot. [x
Talking to Amii and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 10:52 pm

Ehh I've gotten back into msn now :']
I'm such a freak.
Back to top Go down
Lycan~
Cat.
Lycan~

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 7:14 pm

You really are. -.-;
You should talk to a doctor about that. [;
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 9:49 pm

So should you.
We both have multiple personality disorders :']
Back to top Go down
Lycan~
Cat.
Lycan~

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 9:52 pm

Meh. Probably. [':
Srsly! We scare all the honners away. xD
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 3:20 pm

I never noticed you replied to this :o
I don't go on msn anymore again aha.
And I just realised your sig is from Repo, why am I so slow:'[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Hon Situation"
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=^.^= :: Cat. :: Cat.-
Jump to: