=^.^=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

=^.^=

Cat.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 89 on Sun 16 May 2021, 6:54 pm
Top posters
Lycan~
"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_vote_lcap"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_voting_bar"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
your face
"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_vote_lcap"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_voting_bar"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
SamWow
Kittynips
Mellow Yellow♪
Ghost Twins, 'causeweDIED
Nonny~~*
Crystal Rose
Holly
~*~Krys~*~
Poll
Have you joined yet?
OH YEA!
"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_vote_lcap50%"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Er...no...
"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
...What's facebook?
"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No. And I Don't plan on it
"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
I don't have a facebook. (THEN MAKE ONE)
"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Latest topics
» THIS IS MY CAT
"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Mon 09 Jun 2014, 4:05 am

» "The Hon Situation"
"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Mon 09 Jun 2014, 3:43 am

» D'oh!
"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Sun 12 Jun 2011, 6:34 pm

» What's going to happen to Ara.
"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Tue 24 Nov 2009, 2:18 am

» SEX @____________________@
"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Mon 05 Oct 2009, 6:52 pm

» WTFH
"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Mon 05 Oct 2009, 6:50 pm

» DIFFERENT LANGUAGED LINKS.
"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mellow Yellow♪ Wed 30 Sep 2009, 6:44 pm

» BAHAHAH!! @_@ WATCH!!!
"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mellow Yellow♪ Wed 30 Sep 2009, 6:43 pm

» Clickkkkyy link!
"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Kittynips Sat 26 Sep 2009, 1:57 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"The Hon Situation"

Go down 
+5
Dylanium
Mellow Yellow♪
SamWow
Kittynips
Nonny~~*
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should Patrick be the new picture for "Dylan?"
Yes
"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Who is patrick? (Ask Sami!)
 0% [ 0 ]
Who is Dylan? (*facepalm*)
"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_vote_lcap67%"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 5:07 pm

Hi wrote:
WTF is wrong with you dumbass bitchs
Is that all you do all day is bitch? Maybe you need lives.
No erase that maybe.
You DO need lives
Espeacially you Nonny
Stupid hoe

Lmaoooo that all you got? ^ thats going in my signature xD

I am a Whore.......i *fook* guys all teh time ;D

I don't neeeeeeeeed a life...i go out all the time AND i don't worship a stupid HON Forum all day LMAO
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 6:01 pm

ANDDDDDDDD FYI

DYLAN HAD PROBABLY THE MOST POPULAR INTRODUCTION PAGE EVER.

I HAD ABOUT 70 FRIENDS

ABOUT 5 PAGES OF DIFFERENT WELCOMES

ANDD I GOT LOADSA DIFF GIRLS FLIRTING IN PMS EVERYDAY.

C'MONNNNNN DYLAN WAS THE BEST GUY HON EVER HAD.

Sorry if that sounded really weird guys but I'm very over-protective about him these days ...(:
Back to top Go down
SamWow
Cat.
SamWow

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 6:02 pm

LOL NONNY (L)

It was true, he was really famous...even though I did comment on his page a couple times with a few of my fake users ;D lmao.
BUT STILL
he was the best.
Back to top Go down
http://epci-win.niceboard.net
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 12:30 am

Can we all be nice??? Pleaseee??
Back to top Go down
Lycan~
Cat.
Lycan~

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 3:45 pm

Lmaooo Nonny~xD

>.> I don't think we know how to be nice...
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 4:07 pm

No Trin. I can't be nice, it's...weird.

Bahahaha I especially can't be nice to Fucktardz ^
Back to top Go down
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 7:35 pm

*facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: [17:36:02 13/10/09] WeKilledARoman : SCORE!!! I'm getting me some Yve p-- pancakes. >.>   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 2:40 pm

*headdesk*
Back to top Go down
Lycan~
Cat.
Lycan~

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 4:11 pm

>.>
<.<
*headpillow*
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 5:00 pm

>.>...
<.<...
>.>...

*AssRape*
Back to top Go down
Lycan~
Cat.
Lycan~

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 6:01 pm

LMAOOOO !!!! Nice Nonny~xD
Back to top Go down
Ugh

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009, 1:53 am

Pathetic...you have to make fun of others to feel good about yourself? thats waaaaaay pathetic like im waaayyyy annoying but idc that im annoying. if you cant accept me for me then forget it
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009, 6:40 am

YOU MAKE NO SENSE HAAAAAAAA

Idc if I pick on people for being assholes to me~ So if you cant accept me for me then forget it

Pahahaha you're lot are sooo funny~ 'We have special powers and are part Vampyre!' ...actually you're lonely teenagers who have no friends.

We ditched people like Malia & Jenny because they caused problems in our group. I mean...how often do you guys fight and hate on eachother? We NEVER fight with our friends -the people we love lots- whereas you guys are pathetic and constantly fall out for stupid things hense we get rid of the people who piss all of us off *coughahemJennyahemcough*

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Bye ...(:
Back to top Go down
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2009, 7:46 pm

*Fog comes out*

*lights flash*

*steps out of secret door with top hat*
IM HOME!!!

*hears crickets chirping.*
*looks around and backs away, nervously giggling, then runs off*
Back to top Go down
SamWow
Cat.
SamWow

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 11:49 am

WTF TRIN ROFLMAO~!
Back to top Go down
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 5:40 pm

Trying to break the moment?

and from now on i shall talk backwords.

this like!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 5:40 pm

Trying to break the moment?

and from now on i shall talk backwords.

this like!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SamWow
Cat.
SamWow

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 11:31 pm

Too backwards talk wanna I ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Oct 2009, 5:32 pm

Goog doing your haha!
Back to top Go down
Nonny~~*
Cat.
Nonny~~*

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 9:14 am

LMAOOOOOOOOO

"The Hon Situation" - Page 3 Dylanquiz
Back to top Go down
Lycan~
Cat.
Lycan~

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 6:29 am

LMFAOOOOOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 9:04 pm

(: haha
Back to top Go down
Jenny :D

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 3:42 am

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

OMG its so funny u guys actually think ur cool
oh boy I had a nice long laugh about that
like I was on the floor laughing
thats how epicly funny it is how cool u guys think u r
I dont care if u guys think I'm fat
cause I know that I'm not
& the creator of the site
my twin well ex twin Sami
is FATTER than me
I've seen her pics
shes like in the 200's
I'm not more than 150
& yes I do cause issues
but guess what SO DO U
& the twins have come back 2 hon
they have dictched u & come back 2 us
lol!

much love
Jenny
Back to top Go down
Kittynips
Cat.
Kittynips

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 12:42 pm

o.o wtf Jenny!

I haven't done anything.
Why do you have to be mean to us.
Who cares about fat? more to love.
I haven't been mean to you, I've been avoiding it.
Everyone ditched this site by the way.
And i mean sure you get annoying, but who doesnt?!
I do. I get REALLLY annoying.
I piss people off and make them hate me ore.
but i dont mind much.

And So what? We're not cool. We're weird.
But we don't hate ourselves. So waht if other people do? I don't care what people think about it, i have fun in life that is all that matters to me.

....I'ma go on Hon and talk to the twins.. I miss them T.T
Back to top Go down
Mellow Yellow♪
Cat.
Mellow Yellow♪

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009, 1:11 pm

BEST CHRISTMAS MORNING EVER! THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST GIFTS JENNY COULD EVER GIVE ME! SRSLY.

FOOOOOR ONE! we are cool. We're weird and one of the best group of people out there. We pick on each other a lot and share the same opinion about those that don't matter to us enough to feel sorry for them. And if you didn't care how fat you were you wouldn't be bringing it up every single time and start comparing yourself to someone else. But whatever makes you happy.

ANYWAYYY

Here's why it JUST BECAME THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER! LIKE EVERRRRRRR

The twins? They never returned to HoN. Ever. In fact, they don't like the books as much as we all used to. So, they never got an account there after the site came back up.

So, I ask you Jenny. HOW FREAKIN' AWESOME ARE MY ACTING SKILLS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Hon Situation"   "The Hon Situation" - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Hon Situation"
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=^.^= :: Cat. :: Cat.-
Jump to: